Full terms and conditions
- The Online Will Makers team makes every effort to keep the information on-site accurate and up-to-date.
- Information you see on our site may be different from what you may see on the service provider site, as their information may vary by state.
- Online Will Makers is not responsible for any third-party products, services, sites, recommendations, endorsements, reviews, etc.
- Online Will Makers does not manipulate any data for financial gain. All of the data listed on our website is collected from the company’s official website, the company’s representatives, and consumer reporting sites.
- Online Will Makers can offer premium placements to our advertising partners.
- Advertising partners are Rocket Lawyer, NOLO, LawDepot, eForms, US Legal Wills, Trust & Will, Shariawiz, and LegalZoom.
- Online Will Makers receives compensation from our advertising partners when you sign up for their services via our site.
- Regardless of any current, past, or future financial arrangements, each company’s ranking is based on and calculated by an objective set of ranking criteria, as well as user reviews.
- The Online Will Makers site is geo-targeted, which may have an impact on how the ranking of the sites may appear to any particular user.
- The use of the terms “best” or “top” are not product ratings and are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Online Will Makers cannot, and does not, present information about every will maker provider or will maker offer available on the market.
- Read the provider’s Product Disclosure Statement. You should always consider seeking independent advice, and your personal financial circumstances, when making a decision about buying online will maker services.