This is a short and easy comparison of two leading services operating in online will making space. Rocketlawyer and LegalZoom are some of the biggest legal services in existence, and this comparison of Rocket Lawyer vs LegalZoom will be strictly about their online wills.
Introduction the companies and # rated on our list of best online will makers :
In further detail:
Rocketlawyer has 250 employees, has expanded also into the UK, and have received more than 45m dollars in funding since the company’s inception in 2008. LegalZoom is one of the oldest companies in the industry with 200m in annual revenue – so this comparison is basically comparing two multifaceted Goliaths in online legal service.
- Wills & Trusts & Family: from last will to divorce deed
- Intellectual Property
- Contracts & Agreements: Nondisclosure Agreements. Bill of Sale, Promissory Notes + more
- Legal Advice & Legal Document Reviews
- Family and Personal Documents: from last will to divorce deed
- Real Estate
- Business and Contracts
The advantage of using either Rocket Lawyer vs LegalZoom as a will maker
Both companies’ offering is quite similar in essence and they pose the same advantages and disadvantages against industry competitors:
- law firms with specialists in house
- good reputation, and have been doing this for a while
- one-stop shop for many legal needs
- money back guarantee
- not specialized as an online will maker, without particular focus on this specific product from their array of products
- more expensive than some solutions (and Legal Zoom forces you into a subscription)
- less understandable T&C than some competing companies
Which is better?Rocket Lawyer vs LegalZoom
Both are good. No, seriously – they are both good companies with a comprehensive software who are absolutely qualified to handle your online will. If we were to choose one, we would have went with Rocket Lawyer as our online will maker simply because of LegalZoom’s subscription model.