These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) are our terms of service that govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Online Will Makers website. By using or accessing Online Will Makers website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Terms and Conditions to make important disclosures about how you can use Online Will Makers to share with others and how we collect and use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions, and to use it to help you make informed decisions. We will not share, sell or give away your personal information to any third party. All the information received will be kept securely. We provide you with an opportunity to delete your information from our website at your request.
- Any content posted on our website becomes the property of Online Will Makers. In case you would like to copy or re-post any content or any part of it, please contact us for permission.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners. All information on this site, unless otherwise explicitly stated, is copyrighted by Online Will Makers. Any reproduction without our prior consent will be viewed as theft of content, and all appropriate legal action will be taken.
- We reserve the right to delete any content posted by you if it is deemed to be offensive, threatening or abusive to other people or if it violates the Copyright Act or any other law.
- In the case that you feel we have erroneously deleted content posted by you, we will give you an opportunity to appeal.
- It is prohibited to post any identification documents, sensitive financial or personal information of other people on the Online Will Makers website.
- While using our website, it is prohibited to send commercial or soliciting messages to users without their consent.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- Please file a report with Online Will Makers if you see something on our website that you believe violates our Terms and Conditions. Please keep in mind that reporting any content or any part of it does not guarantee that it will be removed from the site.
- Please file a report to Online Will Makers if you have been tagged or received soliciting emails from our website without your consent.
Company ratings are based on a set of objective factors obtained from the company official website, policy, as well as external sources.
Online Will Makers may be affiliated with any of the companies reviewed on this site.
These Terms and Conditions comprise the agreement between the user and Online Will Makers, and supersede any prior agreements.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, it will not be considered a waiver.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to anyone else without our consent.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You must comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Online Will Makers.
- Online Will Makers offers advice and guidance to those interested in obtaining a meal kit. We are not qualified to offer legal advice, and expressly state that any advice found on this site cannot be considered legal advice of any kind.
- The information presented on Online Will Makers is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to aid or assist any illegal activities.
- Online Will Makers may, at our sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever without any prior notice to the users. Online Will Makers’s decisions will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall Online Will Makers, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners and agents be liable to you for any of the following: contract disputes, torts, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where Online Will Makers has been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- WE TRY TO KEEP ONLINE WILL MAKERS UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ONLINE WILL MAKERS AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ONLINE WILL MAKERS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ONLINE WILL MAKERS WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. ONLINE WILL MAKERS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR ONLINE WILL MAKERS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ONLINE WILL MAKERS’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.